EXCEED EXPECTATIONS WITH SVN
You can achieve success in commercial real estate by creating amazing value with clients, colleagues and communities across the globe.
SVN International Corp. has 200+ franchise offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia specializing in commercial real estate brokerage (sales and leasing). SVN is a brand known for being inclusive and building trust within the industry through our open and transparent sales process. We are the industry’s leader in collaboration and our culture gives every Advisor the opportunity to succeed on his or her own while also being part of a larger team that works, plays and wins together.
Commercial real estate is a $158 billion global industry that encompasses development, appraisal, financing, sales, leasing, and management. It is an industry that can be financially rewarding for those who are self-motivated and focused. It is also a profession that has an enormous impact on our local communities.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AGENT
Transparency. Collaboration. Trust. These words are intertwined with your success at SVN. Are you ambitious? Then we want you to join our team of real estate professionals. At SVN we believe in continuing education and training for our professionals. We are looking for individuals, who are coachable, persistent and dedicated to the process. As a new to the business broker, you will have direct access to our SVN System 4 Growth training system and SVN Jumpstart acceleration programs while you work alongside experienced Advisors in a team environment run by the office Managing Director.
- A real estate salesperson license (or be in the process of obtaining one)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- The self-motivation and discipline to work in teams and on individual assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Some college or equivalent entrepreneurial, military or alternative education experience
- A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- This is an independent contractor, commission-only opportunity.
Open, inclusive and innovative since 1987. SVN offices are independently owned and operated. All our offices are committed to an inclusive work environment and are equal opportunity employers.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume via our CONTACT PAGE →